My last post was probably my best yet.
This is the only warning you’re going to get. If by the end of next week, you’re annoyed and don’t care to read my blog or enjoy my company any more, you can’t say I didn’t warn you.
Reasons You Should Might Want to Stop Reading My Blog Until At Least August at Risk of Learning to Hate Me
1. I’m going to write about the Teen ACTS Retreat. It’s going to happen. It’s something I’ve been a part of for many years now, have been planning for many months now, is officially a week away, and means a lot to me. I don’t apologize for caring about this ministry. It’s more than just a week of fun and silliness. I’m sorry that you all can’t be a part of it, I wish you could more than anything. I’ll do my best to not talk about it if it really bothers you, but I don’t guarantee that for my blog by any means. If it annoys you even a bit, please do not read my blog for a few weeks.
2. I’m a tad bit overwhelmed, so if you’re looking for pleasant, light posts, don’t read. If you don’t particularly enjoy reading my annoying complaints, don’t read.
3. I’m definitely not going to post much next week. I haven’t decided if I want to write my posts, then type them all when I get home, or post from my phone. I feel like I’m cheating my retreat experience by not retreating from the real world, my blog included, but I feel like I’m cheating my blog by not posting when I could very easily only use my phone to post, not check facebook or emails or texts. We’ll see.
4. If you read number three and thought it was annoying and unnecessary, don’t read.
5. If you assume everything I write is me personally attacking you with immature passive-agressiveness or if you ever have questions about my immature passive-agressiveness being directed towards you, please ask. I don’t want to mislead anyone. I realize I’ve been doing that lately. If you find that obnoxious, don’t read.
6. If you find Bryce Avary’s music unpleasant at all, please, I’m warning you, stop reading and go play in traffic while you’re at it. Wow. I’m so kidding. You’re entitled to your taste in music, but really, don’t read my blog.
7. My posts are going to be faith-centered. That’s where I am right now.
So there you have it. Really, I love that you all read, but I have a feeling my posts are going to get more and more annoying to some of you as these next few weeks happen. I’ll have you know these are probably two of my favorite weeks of the year. I’m anticipating some of the best writing and living yet, but that’s just me. Stick around if my warnings don’t apply to you.I think this life, where I am right now, is only going to get greater because I feel very, very much alive right now.
You’ve been warned. Much love to those of you who will, hopefully temporarily, be leaving me. We’ll catch up soon, I promise. Much love to the rest of you. I’m excited to continue this journey with you all.